Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2005

My First Blog:) Our IF History….


My First Blog:) Our IF History
This is our first blog because honestly a week ago I had no idea what a blog was. I would say at this point most if not all of our entries in the near future will be about our struggles with infertility.
We we married nearly 2 years ago and from that point have been trying to start a family. The following timeline is our IF (infertility) journey:
07/03 Stopped getting Depo Provera Shots
12/28/03 Beginning of our first cycle
For the next few months we were not really trying
04/16/2004 First month charting temperature and fluids
04/04 My dear husband was checked and the results were better than normal:)
05/04 Purchased a Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor
05/04 through 09/04 One very long cycle. During which time I realized my Ob/Gyn was a prick and was not looking out for our best interests. Based on several recommendations I switched to a fabulous practice.
09/04 Base line blood work and ultra sound done, PCOS was ruled out both came back normal
09/04 Took Provera to end the cycle
12/04 I had HSG test and the results were normal
12/04 First round of 50mg of clomid (I resonded very well)
We then had 2 more rounds of Clomid at 50mg days 3-7
03/13/05 We started our first IUI (intrauterine insemination–”Turkey baster” method LOL) everything looked very good. Unfortunately it did not work.
04/05 We took a month “off” to recover from the disappointment
05/05 We start the process all over again.
So that is our history stay tuned for our next entry:) (probably later today).

No comments:

Post a Comment