Pages

Friday, June 17, 2005

Sorry its been so long


Ok so we had our first ultrasound on June 15. There was one baby and one little heartbeat. Laying there on the table and staring at the little screen was incredible. The tech was pointing out all kinds of things. I was looking at it and thought to myself "I don't see a heartbeat" no sooner did I think that the Tech said "oh look there is the heartbeat". Of coarse I started to cry at that point. This is real after all this time we are finally going to have the baby we have dreamed about for years.











We are now 7 weeks pregnant and I am feeling pretty good. I am extremely tired, the morning sickness is just starting. Some days I feel great others not so good. We go for our first Doctors appointment on June 30th. I will continue to update you all. I promise sooner rather than later:) Oh and based on the ultrasound our little miracle should make its appearance around February 7, 2006:)

No comments:

Post a Comment